Custom Search

Monday, February 28, 2011

I am working on...

Hey there, Jeff again.

I am currently working on numerous scenes for my animation. Unfortunately, Blogspot doesn't like SWF format files. So I cannot post anything at the moment. I will be posting some WIP scenes later tonight via vimeo, again. I need to combine a series of scenes to show exactly what I'm working on (also, vimeo says my files are too small individually, but I'll fix that).

I plan on, like I said showing these things tonight.
-Work in Progress as far as animation. I have a lot of roughs.
-Character design sketches (again)
-Background designs (which will be added onto this post)
-Concepts
-And last, but not least, my poster!

Poster first

 3/4 view from top - down. Not included in animation.
 3/4 from below - up. Included in animation.
 Opening scene
 Bubbleview. Not included, unfortunately. I loved this idea though.
 Concepts for the backgrounds
 Piano shop- window scene. For passerby(s). Included.
 Rolling scene. Not included.
 Moving perspective scene. Not included.
 Running scene. Included.
 Final scene. Truck included. Piano, maybe included.
 Piano Store scene, from outside. Included.

No comments: