Custom Search

Monday, February 21, 2011

EARLY ANIMATIC WITH SOUND and other posts

Awesome, so here is my animation thus far. Lots of finished animation, no real roughs anymore. I have some crowd designs I will post in another post next week to replace the video that was suppose to happen. Also, I'll be posting some blank sound files onto here. The video is blank, it is just sound.


Both musical pieces were created by me with my bass guitar only.

music 1 - not the piece I chose and music 2 - the piece I chose
both can be found at this fixed link

alright and here is the animation/ animatic

To keep you guys guessing as to how I will make this animation even more fancy and interesting, I'll be working and re-working certain things on this project. Hopefully, some tests will make you oogle. Probably not though, as I kind have already mashed the tests on here. However, the tests I will do will be done reversed, traditional, flash and symbol/ looped flash. ;]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I'll oogle this yet!! Just you wait and seeeeeee!!!!!

J. E. Harrell said...

Hi Jeff...

This has potential... The music is working nicely, the backgrounds have a great look. The character animation is getting there, (but we need to push just a little more to get all the shots finished. Consider revising a couple of shots as moving/dynamic holds - we'll talk more about this on Monday) Think about the ending, though. Make sure that the truck and piano feel like they are not only part of the world, but that they work within the expectations of the story.

Make sure you put a link on the discussion board under the midterm presentations forum so that the class can comment there.